Raising a Motivated Child
23 February 2018
6 pm to 9 pm
Speaker: Mr Paul Goh
Built to Last
In this 3 hour talk, the speaker shared with parents on motivational researched theories , using videos and many real life examples of how unmotivated children became motivated.
- The root causes of an unmotivated child
- Why are our children unmotivated?
- How to motivate your child
- Using the right parenting approach
- Using the right words to bring out the best in your child
- Using the “key” factor in motivation that works and lasts
- Avoiding certain “poisons” that cause de-motivation
- Asking the right questions
- Setting appropriate goals & rules for motivation
- Disciplining in a motivating way